We had a good thanksgiving. I was bad through. I did not bring the camera. I totally forgot it.
Well anyways we went to Kent's aunt house. That was at noon. We stay there until about 2:30 and then we went to my brother's house. Both houses was nice. They both had great food. We came home and Justin, Tyler and I watched The Incredible's on TV. I fell asleep at about 9pm. I did get up this morning to go shopping. I went to Kmart. They had Diego play set that I wanted to get for Ethan. It was buy one get one free. So I spend $55 on 2 things instead of $75. I did buy some other things. I brought PJ's for Ethan. I am so excited I finally found matching sweaters for the boys to wear for their Christmas's pictures. If you have boys you know how hard it is to find them something to wear for Christmas. So I was happy. Then after shopping I had to go to work. I am tired. All in all it was a great day. Now on to Christmas
Last thing. Things that I am thankful for
-my boys
- my husband who loves me no matter what
-my parents who are the best and have been there for when I need them the most
- my family
- that I have a roof over my head and food on my table
-my friends I could not ask for better
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
4 comments:
What is it about finding stuff for boys for Christmas? I have a heck of a time finding something for both the boys and girls!
Sounds like a great holiday Stacey! Next time you have to remember that camera!! lol
Ugh, yes. That thought hit me today. Now that Thanksgiving is done, I have to get on top of finding something for the boys to wear for the Christmas card picture. And matching pjs.
Bahhumbug.
I agree, it's always harder to find things for my son, than for my daughter. It's crazy how much more stuff there is for girls. No fair, I say!
Sounds like you guys had a good Christmas and you got some good deals! Yay!!
On to Christmas now..
Post a Comment