Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas tree

Kent got out our Christmas tree out Wednesday and he tried to decorate it. He tried. He only put some of the lights on it. So yesterday the boys and I decorated it. I did the lights. Tyler and I did the ornaments. Justin did not want to help. He was to busy being in a bad mood. I don't know why he was in a bad mood. I guess everyone is allowed to be in a mood. Ethan tried to help. But he was more interested in taking the ornaments and throwing them across the room. Plus he was getting sick.

Justin in his bad mood

Ethan playing with the ornaments

Tyler helping me

Ethan being cute after he threw one of the ornaments across the room

4 comments:

TanyaRocks said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time!

Lisa and Curtis said...

LOL That is the "I'm too cute to yell at" look! haha

Poor Justin! He looks like a real musician there though! haha

Good job helping momma Tyler!

Great Pics Stacey!

Karla said...

Looks like fun!

I think getting a hold of the ornaments and then tossing them around the room is what the 2 yr olds do best!!! lol

Ash said...

Justin is the next Emo sensation!

Glad you had two little elf helpers.

Em