Sunday, November 30, 2008

Honesty award

Honesty Award

I want to thank Rebecca at crazylifewith4kids.blogspot.com/ for my very first award. Thanks


Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:
“When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. List if you can and/or dare at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”
So my honest ten things are:

1. I am not done Christmas shopping actually I have not even started

2. I am a very forgetful person. My children pay for that

3. My house is always a mess and I hate cleaning it.

4. I watch to much TV and I am on the computer way to much

5. I let my children play to many video games

6. I am very disorganized.

7. I really wish I was in Florida. It is taking to long to sell my house

8. I sometime wish I could have more children.

9. I am tired of always being broke. I need more money

10.I hate to cook


Now to pick my seven blogs, and pass this Honest Award to them:

blissfulmommytime.blogspot.com/
threeprincesrule.blogspot.com/
msmichelel.blogspot.com/
drboymom.blogspot.com/
makingmemoriesthatlast.blogspot.com/

0 comments: