Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 08

We had a good Halloween. Justin was suppose to be the undertaker from WWE. But I don't think it turned out that way. But he did. So that is all that matters. Right. Tyler was Bumblebee from Transformers. He was cute. Ethan was a Ninja. He made a really cute ninja. We went Trick or Treating at my mother in law's house. We have done that every year. It was nice. She lives in a townhouse community so the houses are close.





Before Trick or treating. Justin, Tyler and Ethan
Kent and the boys. Kent is Stone cold Steve Austin from WWE
A haunted trail that that someone had set up. It was cool

Us walking

2 comments:

Michelle said...

They look great! Sounds like a fun night.

Ash said...

I tagged along this year as well - I think I'm always going to risk it by leaving the candy on the porch. It was so much fun to a part of the action.

ALL the boys looked great! Em