Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It finally snowed

It finally snowed here. Then last night it turned into ice. I hate ice. The snow was really pretty yesterday. It snowed about 2 inches. Kent took the boys out in the snow for a little bit yesterday. He told me that Ethan did not like it at all. Ethan told me when I got home that it was cold. But now there is about an inch of ice on top of that. I am off of work today. Thank goodness. The boys already had off of school. So I guess it worked out well. Kent still had to go to work. I can see anyone going out to get Taco's for the time being. It is suppose to get up to about 40 degrees today and then rain. So the snow is only here for a brief time. But it is still nice to look at.

On top of all that, I am sick and so is Ethan. Kent is also not feeling so good. Just a normal cold. But Ethan has been up just about all night coughing. I feel so bad for him. I hope we start to feel better soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! It looks like they really enjoyed their time in the snow. I hope you all start feeling better soon.

Joanna said...

We got about three inches, but it started icing at 7:00 am so we didn't get to play in it. Ice stinks!

-Bridget said...

I hate ice too! But snow once in a while wouldn't be so bad. My girls have never seen snow yet.