It has only been 2 days and I think I am failing. I am hungry. I did not think I ate that much before. But for some reason I am hungry. I know I just have to work through it. I know that it does take time. But come on. I am just praying that I don't give in.
On top of starting a diet I am also trying to potty train Ethan. He seems like he knows when he has gone. But he will not tell me he has to go. I know that it will just click one day. I was just hoping with him having 2 older brothers it would click faster.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hang in there.
I am trying (ok well, nto trying super hard - so you are doing way better than me)
I am not potty training, but i am collecting poop - I'll trade ya? (Imagine collecting poop, but not pee and runny little globs - uck!
It makes me think its time to potty train, but even if he is ready, I'm not sure I am yet, lol!
I hear ya! I am going to start potty training (I planned on starting 2 months ago!) but I keep putting it off for one reason or another!
Good luck with both!
I am glad that I am not alone on being hungry on a diet! I hope that we both have good luck!
Post a Comment