Two weeks into my diet and I have lost about 3lbs. I was hoping for more. But I guess that is something, right. I need to start to exercise a little bit more. I have been trying to do Wii fit and then Dance Dance Revolution. But I have to fight the boys to play the Wii.
Ethan is just about potty trained. He has got the peeing down. But the other thing not so much. I guess we will have to work on the one. He does not care whether he goes in his pants or not. He is just like his brothers were.
Tyler has to go and get two teeth pulled today. I think I am more scared than he is. It is his two front teeth. The adult teeth are coming in behind it. The one has been loose for about a month now. But now the adult tooth is blocking the baby tooth from moving. So the dentist is going to pull that one. She also said that the other one has a really bad cavities in it so she will pull that one also. I don't think he realize what is going to happen. I don't know why I am scared. I guess because I don't want him to be in pain. I wonder if he is going to be.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
4 comments:
Two teeth pulled? That doesn't seem like much fun. Make sure you get pictures though. That's the kind of thing you want to remember.
Awe, Stacey, been there and done that with the tooth pulling with Xavier. Sorry Tyler has to do that too.
CONGRATS on the 3lbs! Hey that's 3 lbs less than you were 2 weeks ago, so that is awesome!!
3 lb's is awesome! I hope Tyler is doing OK.
Congratulations on the weight loss!!
How is Tyler doing?
Post a Comment