Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 4 of dieting and potty training

First the diet. I am doing a lot better. I am not so hungry. Today is the first day that I actually full after I eat. The last couple days I would eat then about 10 mins after eating I would be hungry again. I need to do more exercising. I have been trying to do my wii fit and Dance Dance revolution. I did good for 2 days but I have not had time to do in the last 2 days. I need find a time where I can do it. I feeling like I am fighting with my boys for a chance to play the Wii. Then when I do get to get on it. They asked me about 5 times what am I doing.

Ethan is doing very well with potty training. He has only a couple of accidents. He is telling us when he has to go. But he has not pooped on there yet. I am scared that he is holding that. He has not gone for almost 3 days. So I am hoping that he goes today. He has been asking me to take him to Chuck E Cheese. I told him he goes poop on the potty then I will take him.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Dangerous promise about the Chuck E Cheese LOL!

Erin said...

We had that pooping issue for a while, too. Carter had the whole pee thing down and was in underwear in the early fall but would NOT go poop in the potty. I think he went 3 times and that was it. He would tell me when he had to go poop and i'd have to put a pull-up on him so he would go. I tried just not letting him wear a pull-up and he held it in for 3 days and i finally gave in and put a pull-up on him just so he'd go and i could tell it was so painful for him. We just did that until about a month ago and he decided that he wanted to poop on the potty and has ever since! I tried bribing, too and it didn't work. Anyways, sorry for the novel but good luck with the potty training and i hope he gets it down soon!

Karla said...

Ya for some progress with your diet Stacey and with Ethan and PT. Devin is not pooping on the toilet either (he poops while he is sleeping- little bugger!!!) lol

GL and keep up the good work!!

Joanna said...

Dieting and potty training at the same time? Impressive.