Okay so it has been one week since I started dieting and potty training. So far they have both been a success. I went to weight in at Weight Watchers last night and I lost 2 pounds. I was so excited. I thought I was going to gain. But I didn't. I went to grocery store today and brought nothing but good food. So hopefully next week I will lose more
Ethan is doing a wonderful job at potty training. He has only had a couple of accidents. He has gone poop on the potty once and had one accident also. So I know that will come with time. He hates to be wet or dirty. So that is working in my favor. The best idea I had was to stop putting him in pull ups. He could have cared less if was wet or dirty in those. But underwear is a different story.
I hope that Ethan and I will continue to have success in both of our adventures.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
2 comments:
I really want to give up the pull-ups, but I am too lazy to clean up constant wet messes. hmmm, maybe after I have this baby. Glad PT is going so well for you!
Great job on the weight loss!
Post a Comment