Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Tommorrow is my wedding anniversary. I will be married for 8 years. We have been together for about 13 years. Yes we are high school sweethearts.

We met while I was a freshman in high school. We dated briefly while I was a freshman. But we broke up and did not speak to each other for about 3 years. But one day while I was working at McDonald's he came through the drive thru and said he was sorry for everything that he did over the past couple of years and I said I was sorry also. I fell in love with him at the moment. Do you know how some people say that you knew when you met the man you are going to marry. Well I did. I said to myself that I was going to marry him. So I fell in love, But he was not so sure. He was a little more stand off. So we dated. I was totally in love with him. But he decided he was not ready for that whole thing. So he dumped me. I was so devastated. About 2 months later we were both at a party together and we got back together and we have been together ever since.

We got married on September 30, 2000. It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect. It was not to hot. The sky was so blue. It was just a great day.

I really wish I had pictures on my computer. But I don't have any on here.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!! I just knew right away with my hubby too. Like yours, it took him a little longer to figure it out. Guys are just like that I guess!

Lisa and Curtis said...

Happy Anniversary!