
We had a great christmas day. This is the first year that the boys actually tried to wake me up. Every other year I had to wake them up. I was really looking forward to that. I don't know why but I was. Justin started to try and wake me up at 1am,3am and finally I got up at 6:30am. Ethan still sleeping. He did not have a very good night. I think he was getting sick.
Justin and Tyler both came out into the living room and found that Santa had left them Guitar Hero World tour. They were so excited. Tyler wanted to start to open presents. But I told him that we need to wait for Ethan. So they played World Tour for a little bit. After that Kent went in a woke up Ethan. Ethan was not in a good mood. Like I said I think he did not feel well. They ripped into the gifts. That only took about 25mins.

Usually we go to my parent's house in the morning before all my family comes over and craziness begins. But this year we decided that we were not going to do that. We stay home until we had to go to his grandparent's house. That was at noon. We went over there and opened presents then it was off to my parent's house. I would have to say that it was a nice and calm Christmas. I was not tired at all or stressed. I would love to do that again.

2 comments:
Wow your house looks like mine. It sure doesn't take long to make the mess but it seems like it takes days to clean it up. LOL
Wow! Look at all of those gifts! Is it sad that I got the same present as your sons for Christmas? LOL It looks like you all had a fun day!
Post a Comment