Friday, December 12, 2008

Boy's Christmas picture

We went on Wednesday night to get the boys picture taken. It was adventure. Let me first tell you that every year I tell myself that I am going to go earlier to get them done. But I never do. I always wait until the last minute. But anyway we go to Walmart. I had appointment at 4pm. So I get there and there is 3 other family in front of us. I was like okay. But it should go fast because they should have one person taken the picture and then the other one sell the picture. Well I was wrong. There was only one person working. Yes only one person. I was not happy. I should have walked out right then and there. But no stupid me stayed. So those people go and about an hour and half later the boys finally get there picture taken. We get done and I walk out of the door of the studio and I see about 15 people standing out there waiting for there picture. So I felt rush to pick out my picture. I should not have but I did. I just want out of there. I don't even know what I brought. But I guess the women working there could tell how stressed out I was so she gave me the portrait CD for free. It has all the picture on it. Of course I had to buy the pictures first. Next year I have decided that I am either going to take the picture myself or I am appointment at the beginning of October.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Great pictures Stacey! How all they so cooperative for you???

Andrea said...

Those are great pictures of your handsome little men! I get stressed at those portrait studios as well, they are always behind and it takes forever!

themomof3 said...

Your boys took great pictures!
I like their sweaters! I got some great group shots of the boys, but none of just each of them (Trevor has major photo issues, so I'm just glad to get a pic of all of them where he isn't crying!

Michelle said...

Love the matching sweaters!

Karla said...

All things considered they came out pretty darn cute! I am impressed out how well the boys sat for their pics!

Lisa and Curtis said...

I can't get over how cute these came out! I love your background too!