I have been tagged to do some info that you might want to know about me.
10 years ago I was
1. I was pregnant with my oldest son Justin.
2. I was still living at my parent's house
3. I was working as a Teller at a credit union
4. I drove a Ford Festiva. That was the first car that I paid for
5. I was scared to have a baby at 19.
5 things on today to do list
1. Try not to lose my mind because the boys was home from school
2. Finish doing laundry
3. Pay bills
4. Do the dishes
5. Go to work
5 things I would do if I was millionaire
1. Buy my parents a house that they have always wanted
2. Pay off my bills
3. Buy a new house
4. Buy a new car
5. Give some money to charity
5 places I have lived
1. Millersville MD
2. Glen Burnie MD
3 I have only lived in 2 spots
5 jobs I have had
1. McDonald's
2. Things Remembered
3. Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union
4. Tower Federal Credit Union
The rules I have to tag 5 people so
1.Karla
2. Lisa
3. Rebecca
4.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment