7 years ago we had Tyler. My pregnancy was so different from Justin. But amazingly enough my labor was exactly like Justin. I was about 39 weeks pregnant the furthest I have ever gone in a pregnancy.(Justin was born at 36 weeks)But it was a day before my due date. I was dilated to about 3cm and I was determined that I was going to have him before my due date. I was not going to go past my due date. Well my best friend and I decided to go for a walk around the mall. She was also pregnant. But she was not due for another month. So we walked. I think we end up walking around for about 4 hours but nothing happen. So I went home. That night Kent decided he was going to go out for a little bit. So Justin and I went to bed. I woke up at about 1:00am thinking that I pee myself again. Well it only took me a second to realize that my water had broke. So I called my doctor, she told me to go to the hospital. So I called Kent, my parents and my best friend since she was going to be the one to stay with Justin. Kent got home, but by the time he got home I was in some serious contraction. We finally get the hospital at about 3am and I was hurting. They tested me to see if my water broke it did. So they told me to walk around a little bit. We did. But I think I only walked around there about 2 times and then I did not know what I wanted to do. I did not want to walk or sit or lay. I finally got back in bed. The nurse tried to come in and put in a IV line. Well that took forever. The nurse could not find a vein. Finally on the 3rd try the did. They checked me again. I was about a 7cm. I had only been there for an hour. I had gone from 3-7cm. I was crying it hurt so bad I wanted an epidural. So the doctor came in and gave me one. But I was already completely dilated. I was at 10cm when the doctor finally got to me for the epidural. I push for about 15Min's and Tyler Kenneth was born. He was 8lbs 6oz and he was 19.5 inches long. He was born at 7:01am on his due date. I had only been in labor for about 6 hours. That was my fastest labor. He has not always been the easiest child. But he is my Tyler.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!
I hope that Tyler had a wonderful birthday:)
Post a Comment