I had to take Ethan and Tyler to the dentist today. They both had cavities. Ethan had one. That one was so bad that it was almost up to the root. I felt so bad for him. Tyler had 3 of them. Tyler has always had bad teeth. He must have got my teeth. I always had cavities. Kent never had them. Justin got his teeth.
Ethan was excited to go. I was surprise. But I guess he did not realize what was going to happen. We get there and he gets up in the chair without any problem. He even put the mask on for the laughing gas. Then the dentist started. He was alright for the first part. But when she had to start to put the needle in then he started to scream. I can understand that one. I hate that part also. After that it was pretty much down hill. He scream the whole time she was trying to do her work. Then he started to kick and scream. I had to hold him down. I never realize how strong he was. All in all he did a very good job. Tyler I was not able to go back with him. But they told me he did a great job. But he know what was going to happen. After we were done I took them to McDonald's to get lunch and milkshakes. That made everything better. We also rented the movie Bolt to watch tonight. I have to say that was not as good as I thought it was going to be.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment