Friday, February 20, 2009

Justin Field Trip






Kent and I went with Justin on his field trip today. We has so much fun. We went to a place called JA Biz Town. It was a place where the kids ran the town. They all got jobs and ran the town. It is such a good idea. Each one of them got jobs and had to run their business. They got a paycheck and then got to spend their money. They learn how to write a check, deposit slip and how to balance a check book. Which I thought was a great idea since I work at a Credit Union. So many people don't know how to balance their check book. Not that I am the greatest person at doing that. But it was good that they were taught how to do it.

Justin coming in the door.



Justin was in a Science Lab. I was in Financial Planning and Kent was in the insurance place. Justin got to make all their projects. Kent and I just supervise the children in our business. We had to make sure they were doing what they had to do.






We all had a good time. It was a great learning experience for all of us. It was nice to spend just some alone time with Justin since we don't spend to much time with him

Justin at work he was so excited to be there.

0 comments: