I have lost a total of 5lbs. I guess that is not to bad. I had hoped to have lost more. I would like to lose about 20lbs by May. I know losing a couple pounds a week is good. But I just wanted to have lost more by now. I guess if I actually exercise then maybe I would have lost more.
Ethan is doing okay at potty training. He has got peeing down. He does great with that. But the other thing not so much. I know that one takes time. I am just happy that he is still doing it.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
3 comments:
5 punds in a month is great! Don't beat yourself up, just stick with it:) I started South Beach yesterday and I am craving some carbs right about now! I am trying to stay busy and active so I don't think about food so much, lol!
I plan on starting potty-training Bryson this weekend, I sure hope it goes faster with him than it did with my older one!
Stacey, 5 pounds a month is AWESOME and so healthy!!!! Good for you! Keep up the great work!!! :)
I think 5lbs is great! For some reason it always takes us ladies longer to loose it then the guys ;) Totally not fair.
I don't know if you remember me from May 06' board...I also recognize your little boys though, maybe b/c I can relate having 3 boys too! :)
As for PL'ing..he'll get it! Eventually!
Post a Comment