Friday, August 15, 2008

Trying to sell my house

Well most of you know or maybe not. We have been trying to sell our house. It has been on the market for about 3 months. I know this is not the best time to put a house on the market. But we really want to move to Florida. We are suppose to move with my parents. There house just went on the market a couple of days ago. But is does look like that is going to happen any time soon. It is just so hard to try to keep a house clean with 3 children. I have never been much of a cleaner so I guess it does not matter if I did not have any children. It would most likely would look the same.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Having 3 kids would DEFINITELY make it more difficult to keep your house clean!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

yay for the blog- good luck with the house!