My mother brought me tickets to go see the backstreet boys. It was awesome. My mom and I have gone to almost every concert that has come through town for the last 15 years. It was a great show like always. Plus I had fun with my mom. My mom upgraded our tickets so we could listen to their sound check and then after that we could get our pictures taken with them. Plus they would sign one thing that we brought. I of course was so star stuck that I did not say anything to them at all. But my mom who likes Nick said to him if he could use a stepmom. He said sure. My mom's friend that went with us loves Howie, she ask him why he got married. Howie just got married about a year ago. He replies that his wife made him. Then after the sound check they push us back out the gates. Oh I have to tell you that we were told that sound checked started at 5pm. So we got there at about 4:40 and as we were walking up to the stadium I heard them singing. I keep telling my mom that they had started without us. So we get up to the ticket window and she tells us to go up to the gate and they will come get us at 5pm. So we did and there was this guy( that I am assuming was one of there bodyguards) he asks us if we were on the list. My mom said yes. So he checks and we were. He tells us to go the end of the gate and he would let us in. Well there was about 15 people standing there listening to them sing and we got to walk right past them. It was one of the best moments in the day. The look on there faces was priceless. Well we get down to the stage and there we are so close to them. It was great. They were talking to us and goofing off. They after that was over they push us back out the gate where we had to wait an hour before they would let us back in. So we waited. So they finally let us in. We go get a soda and water and we are about to walk down to our seats and it is rope off. My mom asked one of the usher when they are letting people into the theater. Oh I guess I should have said that it was a open air theater. So there is lawn seats and then under cover seats. The usher said it won't be for another hour. So we sat again. Finally we got to our seats and then there was a girl group opening for them. I really don't know why they open up for them. The group is from the reality TV show that the pussycats dolls was making another group. So they were okay. But not to good. Then the boys came on. They played for over an hour and half. Mostly new songs but also so old ones. I know I have said it before but is was great
Here is a video from the sound check. Don't mind me singing. I could not help myself.
4 comments:
That sounds like it was SO much fun! And I loved the vid clip of then singing. I *Think* I heard you in there! lol Awesome night, tfs!
This must have been so much fun for you and your mom!!!
athat's sounds awesome. Glad you guys had a great time.
OMG I just saw this post, I didn't even know you had a blog! (This is Cacey from BBC) but I am SO JEALOUS!!! I love me some BSB, I went to see them in concert on my 16th b-day.
Post a Comment