Today I had my first set back. I gained. I only gained a half a pound. But I still gained. I need to do better. I am going to try and exercise this week. That is my goal.
I thought the boys were better. But Tyler woke up last night and threw up. But then when he woke up this morning he was fine. So we sent him to school. I am thinking maybe it is something he ate last night.
Ethan is not sleeping at night. He has been doing this for a while now. Sometimes he will sleep until 6am. Then other nights he will be at 3am. I just wish he would start to sleep until 7 again. He went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago and has a cavity. It is pretty deep. So maybe that is bothering him. Also I can not get him to poop in the potty at all. He will not go. He could care less about going in his underwear. I know it is going to take time. But I just thought he would be easy to potty train. He will always tell me after he has gone.
Justin is Justin. He does not have any real issues. He turns 10 in a couple of weeks. I just can not believe that. My baby is growing up.
Tap. Tap.
6 years ago
1 comments:
Oh, fun times. I'm so sorry about all issues!! Including them growing up - I've been having some issues with that lately as well.
Ingrates.
Hope this week finds you all doing better - E
Post a Comment